Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Frustrated and Flustered


I have great pictures from Labor Day, but I'm going to have to share them when I am feeling a little more positive. Right now, though I do not have time for it, I just need to vent some feelings. I am having one of those days, where nothing catastrophic has happened, but little things keep piling up until I want to scream. I guess the pressure is on to accomplish things at home since I'm leaving town tomorrow. My first vacation without Wyatt. Its a big deal. So why has it been so hard today to get little final things done? Extra phone calls, extra errands, extra nonsense. My poor son didn't even get his lunch until 1:00 today, needless-to-say, he was whining, and exhausted, and lost most of his appetite. I have laundry to fold, bathrooms to clean, clothes and scrapbook supplied to pack. What do I really want to do? Take a nap. I have no compassion for other people's problems right now, I have my own to deal with!


Now, cleansing deep breath in....and out. OK, I'm better...now where is that laundry?
Later note: I ended up taking that nap, didsn't help my mood much, but gave me the energy to get things done!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Those days are the hardest. Bryce always reminds me that something good must be around the corner. Have a fun trip :)

Kristin said...

I feel your pain. It seems like I just can't stay on top of things here!!

Who Is Visiting Today?