Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I have had this amazing new perspective towards my scrapbooking.  Watching all these youtube videos and trying new styles, I have really been trying to tell an artistic story with pictures, paper and words.  So I tried a new style this time around and I am really excited with how it turned out.  I had a picture of my father in the hospital last year from colon cancer and the old me would have not wanted to scrapbook such a sad situation.  But I looked at the picture and started writing my thoughts as though I was talking to my dad.  Talking about what I saw during that whole ordeal.  After writing that simple paragraph, I new I needed to scrapbook this picture.


It was really hard for me to leave the perfection of my Cricut behind and use stamps again.  But I hadn't used them in years!

I'm loving banners and bunting right now.  Its such a great way to add color.  The scroll work is a design I burned on my Yudu.  I used it as a stencil.  I think I'll be using my Yudu for scrapbook projects more often.

No comments:

Who Is Visiting Today?