I can get obsessed about particular things very easily.
I've added some new ones to the list as well.
- Dancing with the Stars (only while I'm working out
- documentaries about processed foods and corrupt meat packing corporations,
- and just yesterday my husband yelled at me in disgust, "You're obsessed, Sommer!" as I ate my piece of Red Velvet Cafe cake and then proceeded to eat his cake, because he couldn't finish his, and its a sin to let that magical, 150 calorie, heavenly, red goodness go to waste.
So what am I obsessed with right this minute (beside blogging)? My YUDU! I love it. I am far from perfect with it, but it challenges me, and I can't stop thinking of t-shirt ideas. I'm getting really good at stealing ideas off of the internet, too. The products can be kind of pricey, but then I found a website that sells generic products for super cheap, which has just fed my obsession even more. I ordered all new colors of paint, not paying attention to how big each tub of paint is. I'll never run out of paint for as long as I live. Like I said, I'm not perfect at it, but I'm getting better, and my mom and I have been trying to figure out if there is a market out there to sell any of the stuff I make. We were brain storming last night about having parties, like Pampered Chef, come look at my samples, and we'll make you up a custom design. Who knows...it might not work, but then again...it just might. ;) Here's some stuff I've been doing so far.







The "Dude Bro" shirt is the face Wyatt mimicks when he watches Ghost Adventures. Whenever the guys on the show hear a ghost they make that face and yell, "Dude! Bro!" The shirt glows in the dark, and both Wyatt and I have one. The "fat" shirt is for my friend Kasey. She comes up with the best ideas for shirts!
1 comment:
Well your onesies at Rebecca's shower were definitely a hit! I love the Rebecca's Features Matt's fixtures. Super funny and the dirt one is so true. I think you could definitely have something! I think your stuff looks pretty darn close to perfect!
Post a Comment