Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Missed My Anniversary!

Both of them! My wedding anniversary was March 15th and it was spent in a hot VIP tent cheering on my husband as he did plumbing things on the Extreme Home Makeover house. I was going to make a sign that said, "It my anniversary with the plumber. Can I have a kiss from Ty instead?" But Ty wasn't there that day, so the chance of that happening lessened just a bit.

But tonight I just realized I missed my one year anniversary of my blog. I started it April 8th, 2008! It has been so much fun! I've enjoyed writing about our experiences as a family, and all of my random thoughts. I have no idea how many times I changed the style of my blog! I've vented a bit, or a lot. Its been amazing how many people have placed their little dot on my world map, U.S., Japan, Korea, Ireland, Thailand, Canada, just to name a few. Here a just a few of my favorite moments. Thanks for reading about my little family! Here's to another great year in the real world and the blogging world!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats, now you can make a blog book, I think 1 year is just perfect for making a book!! Sorry you missed your anneversary. I havn't spen my anneversay with my hubby for like 5 years because i am alway in oregon and he is here on July 13th. We make up for it, I hope you did too!

Kim said...

Hi Sommer, It's been great reconnecting with you and your family via your blog. You do a great job with it, as with everything you do. I look forward to keeping in touch through these virtual means. -- I like how you distinguish the real world from the blogging world; they both have their place, and somehow the blogging world even helps us keep perspective in the real world, in a way.

Who Is Visiting Today?