Tuesday, December 2, 2008

REEEEBBBEEELLLLSSS!




Our neighbors have family season passes to all UNLV Rebel basketball games and what's that? They can't go? Can we go? Um, yeah!!!!!! We tried to get a hold of my parents to babysit Wyatt, but had no luck. So Wyatt attended his first UNLV game and had a great time. I think I saw almost every family member of Kristin and Amy there. Is there anyone in your family that doesn't have season tickets?

Side note: On the way home, while waiting in traffic, we overheard some guy just screaming at his girlfriend about talking to another guy on her cell phone. As Byron and I were making comments about this guy's temper, Wyatt chimed in, "That's guy's got 'sishoues' (issues)."

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am cracking up right now. That's so cute that Wyatt said that! I've been to a couple Rebel games, and it's almost a guarantee that you will see a Benson or a Zobrist there!

Leigh said...

That's hilarious. Kid's do really say the darndest things?!!

Kristin said...

Sommer, i need your address!! Can you email it to me??
tconk40554@cox.net

Who Is Visiting Today?