We had a great night spending time together for Halloween. If you haven't figured it out, Wyatt dressed up as Diego, I was his sister, Alicia, and Byron was Diego's dad, the animal scientist. However, while trick or treating, if the people didn't know who Diego was, they just saw Byron in his hunting clothes and thought we were all on safari, with Wyatt wearing an odd felt wig. Most of the kids knew what Wyatt was and that was all that mattered. We ended the day having breakfast for dinner (our favorite indulgence these days) and I watched in amazement as my little Diego ate a plate and a half of scrambled eggs and dutch babies. It was a great day and so perfect as just our little family.
Gone Viral
14 years ago
4 comments:
It's so great to spend the day as a family! Looks like a great time.
Looking good!!
Sommer did you make that little hat for Whyatt? That is WAY cute, the entire outfit is great!! You all look great! :-)
Wyatt, i knew I spelled it wrong, sorry, don't know how to edit a comment!
Post a Comment