Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

So if you haven't figured it out, KB Plumbing is honored to be involved Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as the head plumbers. It is really exciting! We went to the Pep Rally last night at the Fremont Street Experience, and though I'd much rather of seen Ty, we got to see the mayor instead. I'll try to post a video shortly.

They are still in need of materials and volunteers. Please see the web site for a list a materials that you might be able to help with. If you would like to volunteer you may leave a comment or fill out the form online. You will need to sign up prior to the event. No volunteers will be accepted on the spot. Your information is needed ASAP, schedules are being created tonight.

More pics to come. It should be an exciting event!

5 comments:

Leigh said...

We love that show. Best of luck. That is so awesome you all get to be involved and help out.

Kirsty Michaelis said...

Hey Sommer! Ryan and I would love to volunteer! I love that our ward (I guess my old ward) is so involved in this :).

Amy said...

Wow That is so fun! I can't wait to here all about it!

The Birches said...

Sommer, will you be one of those volunteers that wave at the camera? PLEEEEEEEASE? hahahha that would be so funny! :) That's so cool that KB will be part of that, that show is the best reality tv out there!

Katie Morgan said...

How cool is this!!! I bet your dad is so proud! Are you gonna help out?? I'd love to if I didn't have to work!!!

Who Is Visiting Today?