I'm glad your blog is back... We do start schools way early! The whole district is on like a year round schedule. We have 3 weeks off in september/october and then two weeks off in the spring, and we get out of school around the third week of May. It has it's good and bad. I don't keep in contact with Maria. I do have her address and her email, and maybe her cel phone if it hasn't changed in a while. She lives by Josh and kara so I ran into her at wal mart by their house wow a little over 18 months ago. She's married did you know that? and is a Physical Therapist. I'm sure that's no surprise. Do you talk to her at all? If you want the info I have let me know I'll email it to you. Talk to you later- Amy
Sommer, it's Jessi Hall. I was telling Shannon I started blogging and she told me that you did this crazy stuff too, and I am suprised at how fast I found you. How the heck is the stay at home life?
4 comments:
it seems to be gone again. mine was having some issues as well, probably a blogger issue, hopefully its fixed soon. how long are you quarantined?
Blogger is trippin' today. I am having all kinds of issues, too
1
I'm glad your blog is back... We do start schools way early! The whole district is on like a year round schedule. We have 3 weeks off in september/october and then two weeks off in the spring, and we get out of school around the third week of May. It has it's good and bad. I don't keep in contact with Maria. I do have her address and her email, and maybe her cel phone if it hasn't changed in a while. She lives by Josh and kara so I ran into her at wal mart by their house wow a little over 18 months ago. She's married did you know that? and is a Physical Therapist. I'm sure that's no surprise. Do you talk to her at all? If you want the info I have let me know I'll email it to you.
Talk to you later- Amy
Sommer, it's Jessi Hall. I was telling Shannon I started blogging and she told me that you did this crazy stuff too, and I am suprised at how fast I found you. How the heck is the stay at home life?
Post a Comment