Friday, July 25, 2008

Strangers

How many people who don't know you look at your blog? I'm not bothered by friends of friends looking at my blog, but someone from Iowa just signed my map with an odd message. I find it rather disturbing. I'm not sure why it bothers me because there are a handful of blogs I look at of people I don't know. I guess I'd never let them know that I'm looking, an "ignorance is bliss" sort of thing. So sorry Tom from Bondurant, IA, but I think you're kind of creepy.

3 comments:

Chris & Jessi said...

OK, the very first night I started this, after I got off I could NOT stop thinking about this, it was insane. I think I got like 3 hours of sleep. I need to figure out how to put stuff on this blog, are there special web sites you go to? I don't know. I can't wait until I get to stay home...hmm... one day.

Leigh said...

That's exactly why I'm setting my blog to private!!!

Chris & Jessi said...

You never fail to ALWAYS have the best comments, thanks.

Who Is Visiting Today?