Sunday, November 29, 2009

First of all...

When asked today how was nursery, this was Wyatt's reply:

Wyatt: "First of all, a baby bit the teacher's finger!"

Me: "What! Who?"

Wyatt: "I don't know that kid's name. A baby."

Me: "Was it a boy or a girl? Was she smaller than you?"

Wyatt: "Yeah, she was small, she was a girl too."

Me: "What do you think about that? Was it nice to bite the teachers finger?"

Wyatt: "No, she was a bad girl. That's what the teacher told her. She was a bad girl!"

Me: "Goodness, well, I'm glad you understand that it wasn't nice. What else happened?"

Wyatt: "Well, first of all, (yes he said it again. Must be the phrase of the day.) Rachel ate the playdough."

Me: "Oh no! That's not good."

Wyatt: "I know. Rachel's gonna get sick like when the doggies ate those berries in the backyard. 'Member that Mommy?"

Me: "Oh yes, I remember Duke getting sick. Did you have a good day, then?"

Wyatt: "Oh yes! You didn't even have to check on me!"

Me: "You're right, Wyatt. Looks like you did have a good day, first of all!"

No comments:

Who Is Visiting Today?