I know lots of you are new to whole blog thing, and I am too. So here's a tip I learned. I love comments, so if you want to leave one, click on the word "comment" under a certain paragraph that you want to comment on. Some of you are commenting on my slide show (which is fine) but doing it the other way leave you more room to write. Thanks! Write to me often, it makes me think this blog is worth while!
5 comments:
Thanks for the tip. You are always so smart.
Sommer, oh Sommer how is your grass so green? Oh yeah I remember!!!! (FAKE) We are jealous that you can still see your grass without snow. Looks like your having fun and I'm glad your geting into this BLOG thing.
I love your blog Sommer. So fun and way cute pictures.
Somer! Lover your blog! It helps me feel connected to you guys and to know whats new with life! Wyatt is getting so big and is such a cute kiddo! Just want to say that I am proud of you for choosing to stay home with him, that is definately a time in my life I am looking forward to! Keep the posts coming and looking forward to reading more! Love you guys!
- Lauren
ok big oops...I totally spelled your name with 1 "m" SORRY! I know its SomMer! :)
Sommer, I love your blog. It is so fun to see pictures of your family. Thanks for doing it. I am not that good yet.
Sondra
Post a Comment