Today I had a heart to heart with my bosses and I am quitting my job. Byron and I have been trying to figure out if it was a possibility because I have been so miserable this year. And I realized it wasn't the school causing problems for my being miserable. I was causing problems for myself because my heart was in my home and with Wyatt, and not at work. You cannot imagine the weight that has been removed from my shoulders. For once this year, I can breathe. Now I don't have to feel guilty about spending idle time writing in my blog! I'll probably work up to June. And then freedom is mine.
We're hanging out with Byron's brother John right now. He's visiting from California. It is always so interesting talking to John. He knows everything about everything! He always opens my mind to things I normally would never talk about! I love to visit him. He knows the most interesting places to visit and the best restaurants in his neighborhood. I feel like John really wants you to get the best experiences on your trip. He is a wonderful tour guide. We love you John.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! You're going to love being a full time mommy! BTW...thanks for the blog links!
Sweet, That is sooooooo Great. You will not regeat this and, not that Wyatt is/was ever bad but he will truly get the full benefit of SOMMER! (Thats ALOT) and he will be that much better of a person (if thats even possible)
You are such a great person and and you will be blessed. Just think, Now you dont have a excuse to not come to SLC any more. HAHA
Let the fun begin.......
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment