Monday, February 9, 2009

Blow All You Want Wind! I've got Crafts to Make and Goodies to Eat!

With this wind, I have not stepped one foot outside my door. So in between laundry and facebook chats, Wyatt and I have been crafting in the kitchen. Chocolate dipped pretzels and homemade crayons in heart shapes to give to his preschool friends. Fun fun!




































9 comments:

Janine Scott said...

Sommer, you are so fun! Where do you get all your great ideas?

The Odd Couple said...

Nice for you! I had to walk in it a lot. My hands are still freezing from being outside so much. It is sooooo dang cold! Then we had a lockdown...at least this one was short lived. The crafts are super cute! You are super cute! Love ya!

Heidi said...

Sommer is there anything you don't do?! Crafts, bake, sing and dance for the Pussycat Dolls? I am impressed!

Unknown said...

Those are great! I love the crayon idea. Just hope they don't eat them! Love the topper!

Kirsten said...

Oh, come on! You are making us all look bad! Those pretzels look yummy!

Kirsty Michaelis said...

I wish I was half as crafty as you! You should write a book...I know several people who would buy it :).

Kristin said...

You are such a good mom, I end up waiting til the last minute and my kids aren't even involved in the making of their valentines!!

Chris & Jessi said...

What the 'H'? Why do you put me to shame in the Mom category? Your ideas rock and I'm still dreaming of days when I can TRY and be crafty on cold windy days and not have to leave my house. And by the way, you and Kendall, uh huh, I see. At least it only happened once or twice with me, I'm not conversating in the classroom on my phone on facebook. =)

Anonymous said...

Gees, I thought I was great because I let Ainsley pick out her V-Day cards and candy to give to her friends and we colored them together! HOMEMADE CRAYONS?! You rock, Sommer!

Who Is Visiting Today?