Sunday, August 17, 2008

An Impromptu Family Day



Most of our days in the Christoffersen household are pretty structured. That's the teacher in me, always planning ahead, scheduling my to do list, blah blah blah! So when we had an impromptu family day, I really enjoyed myself (I hope Wyatt and Byron did too!). Nobody needs a ton of detail, here's just the fun stuff...

  • Discovering "Exploration Park" at Mountains Edge community. Just perfect for my little cowboy! Its a far drive from our house but so worth it. If you want to go, let me know and we'll totally come along!

  • Bass Pro Shops. Well, we were on Blue Diamond Rd, seems like waste to not stop by.
  • Lunch with Gramma Jeri. Its nice to go out and do things with her.
  • A peaceful afternoon with Wyatt napping and me spending some quality time with my man (with no TV, amazing).
  • Drive up to Mt. Charleston for a ward picnic. I brought my spinach and strawberry salad and apple brickle dip. Yum! How did I get roped into leading the ward in "The Chicken Dance?"


Wyatt and his buddy Camill

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds simply wonderful...sometimes the best times are the ones not planned.

Chris & Jessi said...

OK, that first picture of Wyatt is really cute and I have never heard of that park and it looks cool.

I have been out of town in Montana, how was Candil Hall? I go back tomorrow, woo, and feeling so not ready for this new school year. Things seem to be a 'bit' off, (I wonder why) but workable. Oh boy.

Who Is Visiting Today?