Thursday, August 7, 2008

We Love Fun People!

The Leydsmans are fun people! And some of our best friends. We just visited with them in SLC. Here's a list of the fun stuff we like to do with our friends (sorry if you don't understand a lot of these things, some are inside jokes, which also makes friends be fun people)...
  • flipping contests on the trampoline (Just Byron and Suzanne, that would make me throw up)
  • guitar hero (I will get the Killers song down)
  • New restaurants like the Mayan Adventure (come see "Mayan" divers dive off of cliffs into an indoor lagoon. The divers were way too white to be Mayan, can anyone say the BYU dive team???? Do they even have one? Only in Utah.)
  • Shopping!!!!! I only go shopping when I'm with Suzanne. Probably a good thing we don't live near each other.
  • Phase 10!!!!!!!!! Who won 2nd place????? ME! I still need acknowledgement!
  • Being tormented by the E.T. doll (I have a tremendous and very real fear of E.T., but wait...I wasn't tormented this trip. Did Tony actually grow a conscious and decide not to tease me this time, or did he just forget? I'm assuming it was the latter of the two.)
  • Way too much chocolate and Reeses Pieces and Diet Pepsi
  • Staying up soooooooo late, normal bedtime for Tony and Suzanne, hours and hours past ours!
  • Katy Perry
  • Laughing until I thought I would pee my pants, also during the hours and hours past our bedtime.

Thanks for the great weekend guys!


2 comments:

Autumn said...

Sounds like you had a fun time!! And wow, I'm genuinely shocked you like Katy Perry... and I'm never shocked :)

Tony said...

Thanks for coming up to "Utah"
We had alot of fun. We are still laughing at the name you father used to call you??? *#& @$% Sum..
Not true but really funny. Thanks for the good times you guys are Awesome.
Give Wyatt a Squeeze for us
oh BTW the girls are missing Duke and Davinci.

Who Is Visiting Today?