For the month of November (yes, I am posting things that happened way back in November, don't you dare judge me), Wyatt was chosen for the Good Citizen of the Month Award. He, along with other students, were invited to attend a breakfast with his parents and teachers, was given a certificate, and a speech was given by his teacher about him. I was so proud and excited for Wyatt. His teacher explained that Wyatt was chosen because he is always aware of the needs to those around him. This is something he has done since a toddler. I know that Heavenly Father blessed him with the talent to feel other people's emotions and help nurture those people. Just the other day, Wyatt brought me breakfast in bed (a danish, grapes, and some juice), just because he thought I'd like to stay in bed a bit longer. I'm so happy I have this boy in my life.
Gone Viral
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment