Sunday, June 15, 2008

Too Much Fun!


Whew! What a week! You know you're busy when you don't have enough time to blog! But boy it has been fun! We started our first week of swim lessons. Monday was filled with the screams, "Mama! Mama!" See the video. You can't hear the screams, but you'll know that they're there. By Thursday, Wyatt has the confidence that he can swim, just not the skills. A dangerous combination.

Thursday night was a calm evening at Lake Mead with Gramma Jeri and "Cuncle" Stephen (Really is a cousin, but acts like an uncle!). I love the lake. We go in the evening when it is cooler, the water is calm and it is relaxing, yet invigorating. You are all invited. Book your date now!


Friday morning we spent three hours at the water play park playing with friends and making new ones. I had no where to go and it was wonderful! It was the type of morning that I had hoped to have once I became a stay at home mom.

Friday night the Larsen girls invited me to a concert at the park. Wyatt was my date and he danced to disco music for us.


Saturday, in celebration of Father's Day, we headed out to Boulder City to ride the train with Wyatt. Papa and Grammy came. They are such good sports for these adventures.



Today was calmer. Byron was able to sleep in for Father's Day and enjoy some dutch babies. We'll hang out with Byron's mom for dinner and then start it all over again tomorrow!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun-filled week! I was wondering where my blog buddy disappeared.

Autumn said...

I'm so impressed you guys go to the lake! We only make the trek out there once in a blue moon when we want to take Rod's boat out. It looks like more fun how you do it though, a lot less stress.

Anonymous said...

You all enjoyed a lovely week! Wyatt seems to have had a hard time in the pool. He'll be O.K. soon, Steve says. He's got a swimming instructor's license since he was 18. He says children are so quick to learn how to swim. He also started swimming when he was 3 years old.

Who Is Visiting Today?