How sad. To tell you the truth, the only reason my garden is still thriving is because Ryan put drippers in them. I always forget to water things outside.
Hey you! I remember you and I've actually met your husband a couple of times when he and KB had to rescue us from our plumbing malfunctions :) This post makes me laugh and that's a totally cute family pic!! Love it!
Sorry to hear of your little plants. I don't have a green thumb either, but at least you try. Like Makenna says, "Try, Try again."
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How sad. To tell you the truth, the only reason my garden is still thriving is because Ryan put drippers in them. I always forget to water things outside.
Hey you! I remember you and I've actually met your husband a couple of times when he and KB had to rescue us from our plumbing malfunctions :)
This post makes me laugh and that's a totally cute family pic!! Love it!
Sorry to hear of your little plants. I don't have a green thumb either, but at least you try. Like Makenna says, "Try, Try again."
Post a Comment