I was just thinking about how crazy this whole blog thing is. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I've become obsessed. I will be the first to admit, I love looking at all the hard work I put into them (and I do mean
them, I have 3 right now.
www.slimnsom.blogspot.com,
www.ourdadchris.blogspot.com, and
www.christoffersennews.blogspot.com). And I'm even a bit obsessed with looking at my friends' blogs. I get all excited when they post new pictures or update their playlist. Which by the way, I listen to your playlists while I work. I got the idea from Ginger. I think it helps me get to know a little more about you. While looking at other people's blogs, it hit me, how many people have looked at my blog, but never left a comment, so that I really have no idea who you are? So now is the time! Fess up people. If you're reading this, your assignment is to leave me a comment, whether you've left one before or not. I want to know who you are! No more hiding behind your computers.
10 comments:
I agree...it's much more fun to blog when you know someone is actually reading what you write. I love your blog and also have an addiction of checking everyone's out! All I can say is Keep on Bloggin'!
BTW...love your new ticker countdown!
I came to realization that I'm becoming addicted and that maybe I need to limit myself to just a few days a week rather than EVERY day or worse, multiple times a day. I, too, love seeing everyone's new pictures and posts. So anyway, here I am, one of your readers!
Remember what my husband warned Byron about. "Be careful your wife will become addicted just like mine." I admit I love reading my friends blogs, and their friends blogs and looking at stranger's blogs too. I have to limit myself or I would get nothing done. I love to see everyone's pictures and fun ideas. BTW cute countdown! That is so exciting. We'll have to take the kids to that new park I was telling you about, they have a water area that is so fun.
Well how appropriate for me to stumble upon your blog and find this post! I found you off of Kelly's. I'm loving your hair these days. And Wyatt is getting very big and of course as adorable as I remember him. Congrats on getting to stay home in just a few days time! I'm living out in Memphis these days and the south is a crazy place! We are doing things I never would have thought to do in Vegas! Like buy raw milk, have backyard chickens (you should do a search on my blog about that one!) I started it a year ago when we moved out here and yup... like Kelly said, it's addicting. Your blog is cute, your family is cute, and you are cute! Blog you later.
Oh and p.s.
Have you looked into statcounter.com?
It's free and you can keep track of who and when and what people are looking at your blog! Good stuff.
Hey. som. Yes I am reading your blog. I love to see all your pictures I actually feel like you guys aren't so far away. Hey check out our playlist. There are some sweet songs.
Ok I admit it. I read this thing.... I hope your more committed to this bolg than you are learning to drive a Stick. HAHA :) Because I need to keep Spying on you to see what you have been doing since you don't like to talk to me on the phone! This is how I keep up on my peeps....
Keep going we like the updates.
Hi Sommer! It's me, Ashley Gourley..although I am not a Gourley anymore--I'm a Baker. Anyway, check out my blog...kentuckybakers.blogspot.com. I love blogging too. I am addicted!!!
Hey Sommer. =) I like to check your blog to see what you're up to -- probably once a week? If I had more time to be addicted, I know I would be too! ;) I like feeling connected, like I know what's going on with people. After I finish school, I think I'd like to start my own blog. That's about a year away though! I'll keep you "posted".
Post a Comment